Monday 7 December 2009

Physics Philosophy Politics

            I had always an intense desire in Philosophy. I was interested in Eastern Philosophy when I was just Seven. At the age of Eight I was attracted by Physics. I started to find me Logic in reasoning, in conversations, and talking about Facts of Life.I was inspired to write and read Philosophical Poems.  When I finished my SLC then I started to think about Human Life. I started to defend that no two generations should fight for same "Compulsions in Life". When I went to Higher School, I came about to know that I was wrong. The Answer or Solution to my Topic was nothing else than "The Rule of Nature".




Then I was interested to study  the Interrelation between Nature and The Science of Fact called "Physics". I had to go in Depth of Topic to get the clear knowledge. I used to Dream even in Mid-Day around the Collage and in my room. I was searching for such a Philosophy which explains Nature as well as Physics. From the Articles of A. Einstein, I came to know about Marxism. "K. Marx was a Scientist without Research", Einstein had mentioned. And there was no doubt to learn about Marxism which gave more knowledge about  Physics, Nature, Economics, Sociology, even History and a "New Philosophy Of Life" for me. It clearly defines Politics so I got a chance to know something about Politics too. The various aspects of Marxism like Dialectal Materialism............................... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Candlelight Vigil in Aotea Square to honour plane crash Victims in Nepal

Auckland, January 17, 2023 A group of Nepalese youth in Auckland has organized a Candlelight Vigil at the Aotea Square yesterday to honour t...